Key Financial Services Engagements
CDM facilitates the Contract-Invoice Reconciliation and hence avoids Revenue Leakage due to consideration of wrong contract information such as price, validity period etc. Our solution helps to identify outliers in the P2P as well as O2C process. We call it a 4P matching process for audits (internal/external) i.e. Contracts (extracted insights), POs, Invoices and GRNs/Material Receipts. The CDM solution
- Extracts data from PDFs/Images by proprietary IT solution from contract documents using commercially available/open source OCRs.
- Automates the process of reconciliation of Invoices & Contracts using statistical models.
- Enables rich visualization of outcome for better decision making
- Derive Insights by linking your P/L and B/S
- Data Mining from Financial Statements – What-If Simulation from Clustering, Classification and Regression to help auditors and budget allocation teams, P/L owners, etc.
- A/R, A/P and Spend Analytics
- Financial Dashboard/Cockpit from Financial Statements – for Financial Ratios, etc.
- Financial Data Visualization – for Financial Ratios, Cash Blow, Trend Charts, etc
- Can you compare the financial ratios and investigate the trends?
- Can you forecast your balance sheet drivers in real-time?
- Can you quickly develop a Pro forma balance sheet?
- Can you perform asset projects and funds requirements?
- Are you ready for internal or external audits at any instant?
- Supports multiple blockchain platforms
- Provides an enterprise level of analytics stack which can integrate with multiple blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3, etc.
- Supports real-time analysis of encrypted transactions for non-compliance, fraud, contractual exceptions, urgent escalations to contractual parties involved, etc.
- Available on 100% open source stack as well as on IBM stack
- Handles Real-time data streams